Anti-spam software is a high priority in any business that relies heavily on email.
Email anti-spam software is used to prevent malicious content from being delivered via email. Anti-spam software scans email messages, content, URLs and attachments for potential threats and then filter, quarantine or block suspicious messages from being delivered.
While email spam continues to be a daily annoyance, cluttering inboxes and impacting mail servers, it's also the number one source of the most dangerous security threats facing your organization. From spear-phishing and ransomware email scams to CEO fraud attacks and business email compromise, the vast majority of security breaches in organizations today begin with an email or spam messages.
Organizations invest in email anti-spam protection to protect their staff and networks from these dangerous cyber threats that could lead to significant losses to the business – financial as well as reputational losses.
MailSafi offers anti-spam software as a cloud-based subscription service. MailSafi’s anti-spam gateway service uses sophisticated detection engines and advanced threat intelligence techniques to identify and block spam and email threats before they reach your email system and internal network.
As a SaaS-based solution, MailSafi’s anti-spam software can be deployed easily and quickly within your organization. And with no capital costs for hardware and no software to maintain, MailSafi cloud-based email security solution significantly reduces the cost and complexity of managing spam in business email.
With anti-spam software from MailSafi, you can:
• Stop 99.9% of spam from entering your system, with very low or no false positives.
• Block virus attacks 99.999% of the time.
• Have both your inbound and outbound emails scanned for malicious content, attachments and URL links and block these from being delivered to your users’ mailboxes. This will minimize chances of a successful attack on your network.
• Get protection from viruses, malware, Trojans, phishing, ransomware, business email compromise (BEC) attacks and CEO fraud attacks.
• Get centralized access to a spam interface so as to view quarantined emails and access reports. Administrators can whitelist approved messages or senders as well as blacklist certain senders.
• Use on on-premise mail servers, shared hosting platforms as well as Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace environments. It can run on multiple operating systems and is compatible with almost all applications.
• Prevent email spoofing attacks and reduce the risk of identity theft.
• Significantly reduce the amount of junk email that will end up in your users’ mailboxes. This will save on resources (such as storage space) as well as minimize productivity time lost in sifting through and deleting spam email messages.
• Rest assured that our dedicated team has technology and resources to continuously monitor the threat landscape and constantly update the solution with innovative cloud detection technologies and filters to ensure you are protected from zero-hour and zero-day attacks.
• Have access to our technical support 24*7 to answer any queries you may have.
MailSafi’s anti-spam software is part of a comprehensive set of email security solutions that also includes advanced threat protection to detect and block advanced threats such as phishing, ransomware, spear-phishing, business email compromise (BEC) and CEO fraud attacks. It does this by filtering emails containing malicious URLs and attachments that could lead to successful impersonation attempts.
Sign up for anti-spam software from MailSafi, or find out how our full MailSafi Email & Collaboration service works. MailSafi Email and Collaboration comes with our full suite of MailSafi’s cloud-based anti-spam software.
Contact us today to schedule a demo or ask any questions you would like clarified. You can also take advantage of our 30-day free-trial of MailSafi Email Security and test it in your own environment – with no obligations to continue with the service if it does not work for you.
Terms & Conditions | SLAs
© 2023 MailSafi | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED